Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Quiet Future Inconsistencies

Did you catch your breath as I did then?

May 31st, 2015, Sunday

An old pattern that I didn't post, though I'm not sure why; I wrote a post for it (below). Perhaps I found the words on my hand too corny? (Maybe not then, but I'm surely feeling it now.) Old images, old words! - Take them with a pinch of salt.

- - -

Welcome home, words. Not seen since January 8th, 2012! (Another Sunday; happy symmetry.)

A new sort of pattern is emerging, perhaps: disconnected lines. For now: a nature of drawing into which I feel happy to settle, perhaps. (And that is nonsense to read, and more it is that I believe I may be moving away from the connected lines as waves, muscles, plants, etc.) (Nonsense there, too, and I am just writing emotions as motivations, and never mind, but look, it is new, which is curious.)

No comments:

Post a Comment