Sunday, May 06, 2012

Out There, Outside.


Protect your feet.

May 4th, 2012, Friday

Not quite 'mind-blowing(ish)', but certainly something different. I was fighting with my pen to keep on drawing, though, as it was about to run out of ink, and that never makes for a good pattern. What do you think? Are the leaves lame? In any case, it's been a long time since any words have made their way into a pattern, so that's exciting interesting cool a change.

-

Not that you can really tell, but my nail varnish is Navigate Her by Essie
with Rich In Spirit from Nicole by OPI on the tips.

-

East Forest's 10 Laws
(Are you seeing a forest theme here?)
This is a beautiful song, but the last line is a little... I don't know. Dreamy? Silly? I'm not sure, but I certainly don't agree that we are all musicians (I sure as shit am not). Beyond that, listening to it over and over again makes me feel a little worried that I am being brainwashed or somehow being recruited into a cult. Uh oh. (Speaking of brainwashing + cults (where is this going, you wonder), doesn't The Sound Of My Voice look incredible?)



I also highly recommend 'Chopping The Woods' for when voiceovers are too distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment