Sunday, January 08, 2012

I Wouldn't Have Been Her.


December 16th, 2011, Friday
New York

This pattern was drawn in a bar. And then photographed on bubble wrap.
Essentially, this is the sleaziest pattern I have ever drawn.

Sometimes, flash works wonderfully. [This is one of my favourite posts.]
This was not one of those times. But I like the pattern enough to not want to leave it on my computer, unseen. So what was my remedy? Go and Photoshop the shit out of it.

I watched Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid last night. It made me realise how much of a crush I have on young Steve Martin. Not a classically crushable guy, but neither is Geoffrey Rush, and I was in love with him for a long, long time. What can I learn from this? Perhaps nothing. It doesn't stop me from loving L.A. Story, though.

-

Creepy picture, excellent song.

No comments:

Post a Comment