Tuesday, December 27, 2011

You Run With The Devil.


December 10th, 2011, Saturday

These photos were taken in a motel in Toronto after returning from my
grandma's ninetieth birthday. How cosmopolitan (but also a little pedestrian).

The ceiling of our room was sparkly (it's sort of clear in the last few photos), which, while weird, was not nearly as bad as staying in a room that had a bloody handprint on the wall. Ah, Manitoba. (Just to clarify: I love Manitoba. Just not their motels. Of which I have stayed in about five. During the course of one trip. At a certain stage, bloody handprints become a little mundane.)

The excellent nail varnish is Rimmel's Colour Memory Nail Polish in Aqua Cool, which I borrowed from my excellent sister (thank you, Mae). It reminds me of Collection 2000's Hotlooks Fast Dry (fast dry, my ass) polish in BMX Bandit, but isn't horrible in quality.

-

This is not hardly a new song, but I listened to it on
repeat while drawing this pattern and just generally love it.
Plus! the title of this post is taken from this song. Thank you, Fleet Foxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment