Wednesday, November 16, 2011

You're Not A Bad Person.


You're my favourite person.

November 13th, 2011, Sunday

The title and words on my hand are, of course, from Kill Bill Vol. 2. The short dialogue they come from is one of my favourite conversations in a film, ever. I recently bought the Kill Bill Vol. 1 soundtrack and it has pushed my love of the films back to the front of my mind, especially since, as with all Tarantino soundtracks, the music is peppered with soundbites from the film. It is a bit surprising when O-Ren Ishii shouts in the middle of shuffle, though.

I also recently purchased Roy Orbison's In Dreams, which is, obviously, wonderful. (Well, it is probably only obvious if you are an Orbison fan.) I bought both in a bid to tide myself over musically until Christmas as I have banned myself from buying any more songs from iTunes until then. One song at a time, iTunes is killing my bank account. I don't know how well this plan is going to work, but I'm loving these songs right now (neither of which are exactly unheard of, but still deserving of love).





If you're curious about the nail colour, it is Eyeko's Rain polish, one of my favourite nail colours. However, Eyeko has been completely re-branded and have killed all of their nail varnishes. I am frustrated immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment