Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Awash.


November 22nd, 2011, Tuesday

This is a slightly weird pattern. I'm not such a huge fan of what's happening in the top right corner, but the bottom I'm seriously digging. Urgh, nope, hard as I try, digging won't ever be a good word.

Unfortunately, my whole day hasn't been filled with hand drawings. There is a manhole in the floor of our house downstairs and today it was drained of its sewage. Consequently, our house is now enveloped in the smell of excrement. I literally cannot even describe how truly vile it smells right now.

But moving away from human waste: the two songs I have been really obsessed with this week are both remixes, the first being Alex Metric's remix of Niki & The Dove's Mother Protect (still in love with Niki & The Dove) and the second is a genius remix of Simon and Garfunkel's The Sound Of Silence by The Two Mamarrachos, or T2MM.


No comments:

Post a Comment